Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Lovin and thoughts

Happy 4th! Have a safe holiday weekend!

We have fun plans for fire works!! The kids are pumped!! We did a few sparklers tonight - the expressions on their faces was totally priceless. Brian and I were supposed to go out to a movie, but plans changed unexpectedly - a TOTAL blessing! My kids amaze me! They are so much fun! Crazy at times, yet SO MUCH STINKIN fun!!!

I'm thinking about Heather. So much is going on for her. Moving is so big. Especially moving to another country. However, my yummy husband has agreed to start a London fund! Wahoo!!! We are starting to think about our trip there in the spring, any suggestions on what we should do with our four silly kiddos? tickets at $1000 each for air fair doesn't sound like they will be traveling with us! Plus an eight hour flight and the time difference. Yikes, that would be a disaster in the making for them. Please pray for wisdom for all of us. Heather especially, I believe she could use some Godly wisdom and insight. she has a lot of tough choices to make in the next few weeks.

be blessed my dear friends! my faithful blog readers and dear friends - Tina, Nicole, maybe Darlene, maybe Amy Seybert - a long lost friend from high school, Amber, and Carrie! I so appreciate all of your encouragement.

I'm looking forward to next Friday! I'll be away for a MOPs conference - see you there Carrie!!! The ministry will be amazing. Our speakers are powerful women of God. I'm looking forward to the teaching as well as the fellowship. I am in great need of a refreshing of the Lord, I'm so hungry for His word and direction. Praying for revelation of more of Him and for wisdom about relationships in our family and with raising my children.

We watched August Rush tonight. Brian really enjoyed the music. Strange story but enjoyable music.

2 comments:

BurttBunch said...

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!
Hope you guys do have fun tonight.
How exciting about a London fund!!! WAHOO!!! That would be nice if Lee would start a fund for Hawaii...but we don't have anyone there...I just want to go there!!! LOL
Can't wait for the retreat as well. I know I will be refreshed on Saturday! Wish I could come on Friday but I gotta take care of my family first!
I know what you mean about digging into HIS word and direction. Its SO hard having all these little ones! I signed up for a prayer seminar at MOPS convention. I will share it with you when I get back in Oct!
See you on Saturday! Love ya my friend!

Nicole Wise said...

Enjoy your family today! London...wow wee, can I be your carry-on, I'll pay the extra fee, promise! What an opportunity for Heather and her family.

Let's plan on talking this next week???

Well, we are off to some friends for lots of food, fireworks and fellowship.

Love you guys!

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.