Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grace is 7 today!

Oh my! My big girl Grace Isabelle turned 7 today! It's so hard to believe! She also picked up her glasses - she looks so much older all of the sudden! We swam at dad's and had cake (again) tonight - it was nice. The kids REALLY loved swimming! We need to do it more often!

At 7 Grace loves:
  • her brothers and Ellie
  • riding her bike
  • riding her scooter
  • eating candy or drinking lemonade and sometimes tea
  • playing on the computer - mostly barbie.com or something girlie that is fashionable
  • she loves make up and jewels or jewlery
  • dressing up
  • sidewalk chalk
  • swimming
  • swinging
  • playing piano
  • writing songs
  • going for walks
  • being sneaky - you gotta keep your eye on this one!!!
  • crafty things
  • play dough
  • writing letters to others - mostly "I love Mom" or "I love Dad" - so cute!!!
  • picking on her siblings - she is a real instigator!
  • laughing - she has the BEST belly laugh!!!
  • snuggling
  • her iPOD - worship music, Hanna Montana, Jonas Brothers, Aly and AJ
  • nintendo DS - Petz game or Hannah Montana
  • painting her nails
  • she likes her arms rubbed with my finger nails
  • or she likes her back rubbed
  • she likes to give back rubs - yippeee!!! Brian usually gets them from her

She is a fun girl! Growing too fast for her mom! I always dreamed of being a mom to a fun, smart & beautiful girl - Grace is such fun and a blessing!

pictures later...

3 comments:

BurttBunch said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!!

What words of encouragement for her. And how sweet! I can't wait to see my girls grow up. I love my boys but I relate better to my girls!

Nicole Wise said...

Awwwwe, Happy late birthday Grace!
That was nice, I got to know Grace a bit better!

Christina said...

Sorry this is so late but Happy Birthday Grace!!! I love that smile she always has. What a sweet girl.

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.