Sunday, July 6, 2008

blessings

I am thankful for:
Jesus
my husband
my healthy kids
my family - mom, Heather, dad and everyone else
Brian's family - everyone of them
my friends - so many - Tara, Nik, Jen, Cath, I've been so blessed
our church
our home & all of the things Brian has done to make it so pretty
my job with Penn State BKC
my neighbors - Denny and Deanna are super!
internet
blogging
toothbrushes
Brian being so hard working
summer days
MOPs
my sister and her kids
fun in the simple things
all of my senses
being a mom
my bed - sleep # 35 ~ I'm heading there now!

2 comments:

BurttBunch said...

You have a sleep number huh? We have a TemperPedic and I really don't like it.
How nice of you to make a list of what you are thankful for!
I am off to Idlewild for the day!

Holly said...

Oh Carrie,

now that I have a sleep number I will never switch! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't stress enough how much I look forward to going to bed at night - but then again - could it be chasing after four kids and getting up at the crack of dawn to get things done make me want to be there? LOL!!!

the payments - well we could do without that - we still owe a little over $1000 on it - but interest free - so we will have it paid off before the interest is due. I think it was 18 months no interest. LOVE the bed!!!

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.