Monday, June 23, 2008

shoppin with mom! AND glasses for another Wadding kiddo

I love shopping with mom!!! there is nothing like it. We both shop on a whim. Or used to before I had all of these kids. LOL! Mom has been in Wildwood and I was at Heathers the previous week - so it had been a while since I had seen her. I was REALLY missin her!!! I love you mom, Happy 51!!! You are beautiful inside and out!!

Grace and Ezra had an eye dr. apt. in Indiana so we shopped there. Mom's b-day is next Tues. so this was our day out. Grace joined us for lunch at the Pizza Hut buffet while Ezra returned to camp. He was thrilled because he was able to buy a game for his DS from a little yard sale $ and some $ from mom and a little more from me. Boy, those games are PRICEY!!!!

Grace has to get glasses! (sigh) poor lil gal has her momma's astigmatism (sp?) Ezra's eyes got a little worse (another big sigh) so he will get a newer prescription and new frames. I was able to pick up my new glasses and contacts. I'll have to post pics. of my new frames. Brian didn't seem to be too impressed with my choice for the brief minute I saw him, but I think he prefers me in contacts.

OK - we just got company - so I need to run!

1 comment:

BurttBunch said...

Lee never likes my frames either! He always says I look like an old lady...Oh well! I am the one who wears them! He really likes me in contacts right now though...so I think I am going to keep my contacts.
Sorry to hear about Grace....I am waiting for my kids to get glasses. Lee is blinder than I am! So I know they will soon have to get glasses! Ezra's eyes will slow down. My kept getting worse and now they seem to be staying.
Glad you had fun with your mom! I haven't been out with mine in AGES! Our schedules never match up and it seems more stressful going out with my mom than good!
Have a great day! Keep blogging!

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.