Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not normal

Imagine this, I can't sleep. I am the queen of sleep.

Tomorrow's Grace's class party. I'm a little nervous. I'm worried I do not have enough creative things planned and how I will keep the icing for the gingerbread men ready. It's only a two hour party - unwrap gift exchange, nativity sticker activity, "Snowball" (balled up tissue paper) Toss into a holiday wreath, and decorate gingerbread men. They're first graders, I hope they will enjoy!

I worry too much, especially when I cannot sleep!

3 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

The sleeplessness does not get better with age! Hope that the party goes well today! They will love it.

BurttBunch said...

The party sounds lovely! I like the idea of the toss into a wreath. I have to do Malachi's class on Monday....I might have to add that one in! Or for his bday party on Saturday.

Nicole Wise said...

so how did it go? hopefully you were awake for the festivities! i didn't sleep last night either. i had a bad dream involving jude being missing. i've read too much news. can you email me heathers email? i'm not sure i have a current one for her. thanks! miss you!

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.