Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heather's Blog Created

Hi Friends!

I've set up a blog for Heather - so it's easier for her to keep everyone updated as to what's happening with them.

hjintheuk.blogspot.com That's HJ (Heather Joyce) in the UK.

I can't wait to see her updates!

We are home, Heather is in London. I just got off the phone with Firas, she is sleeping. Poor gal has had a tough week! She will go to the UAE to get her babies by the end of next week. They have been with Firas' family near Dubai. It sounds like they have REALLY been having fun with his family.

My house is a wreck - thanks to Heather! REALLY thanks to Heather! She sent me home with a ton of goodies that she couldn't pack. Thanks Sis! I have all kinds of momentos from your OH home! It helps me feel like you are not so far away!

2 comments:

BurttBunch said...

HOW NICE!!! Its fun to bring home treasures! A little something to look at daily and remember her. How nice of you to make a blog for her!

Heather said...

Are you trying to make me cry? Love ya hol.

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.