Sunday, September 14, 2008

what do you know about chicken pox?

What do you know about the chicken pox vaccine? Isaac had his first booster for it on Thurs. Today he has a lovely rash covering various places - mostly his torso and face. The bumps are all raised - two look like blisters.

I'm wondering if he is contagious. I'm wondering if he has chicken pox. I'm waiting for the pediatrician's office to call me back. I'm keeping him home from church today - we have one child who has an immune issue and gets really sick if exposed to anything - so we are playing it safe. I'm not even sure how chicken pox is transferred, but I remember if being very contagious.

2 comments:

Nicole Wise said...

yikes! hope it's a simple non contagious reaction. hmmmmm, this multiple kid thing sounds awfully sickly to me! it seems things are just passed around and around to each family member with not many relief periods...ugh!

hope the little guy clears up and all are healthy in the wadding house!

i'm currently in bed sick myself =(

BurttBunch said...

I was wondering if you heard from the pediatricians? I just tried to call you. I am guessing he broke out with chicken pox. Mattithia did after that shot and they said since he was so fair skinned they just popped out. Hopefully it wasn't anything serious. Its cute! I took pics of Mattithia with the spots all over him. I think he would be contagious if I remember correctly. Let me know for sure what happened!

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.