Sunday, September 21, 2008

two things to tell you all

I have two things to tell you quickly then I have to get to work.

Today Ezra turned NINE, yep, that's right - 9!!! My eldest just started his first day of being a single digit old. Sigh!!! He's a hoot, I don't know what I'd do without him!

As for my blog - I'm not able to blog so much. I'm really trying to be particular with how I spend my time. So - this will be a kinda farewell. However - I plan to update fun things every once in a while!

Until then, be blessed!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be blogging much anymore. It's fun reading your funny stories and even though we don't have time to speak in person much it helps keep us connected. I certainly understand priorities though. Maybe I'll see you on facebook or something. It seems much easier to maintain than a blog. I'll try to call sometime soon.

BurttBunch said...

My blogging buddy is disappearing! Bummer! I like reading your stories too. But I should take your example! I need to stay off the computer! LOL
Hope to keep in touch through email.

Nicole Wise said...

hmmm, that's a bummer. not about ezra, that's great, but a little creepy too to think he's that old! weird. so, will it be a challenge for you to not blog? well, i look forward to the times you do post. talk later.

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.