Thursday, August 7, 2008

that craZy bat! ~ AGAIN!

I guess we didn't get the bat out the other night. The kids and I were up there tonight getting scrapbook stuff out and it took off from the corner ~ EEEE-YIKES!!! LOL!! Everyone was screaming!!! Grace covered up on my bed and Ezra rand downstairs to get Brian.

Then we caught it under a screen and it was crying, then I was like "Awe... it's scared." So Brian and I tossed it out the window to eat some pesky bugs - once it recovers from being tramatized from our house! and all of the screaming.

3 comments:

Nicole Wise said...

soooooooo, you're telling me that you guys have been bunking with this little guy for at least the last couple of nights??? yikes! i'm so happy to hear he is out of your house! and i'm glad you were able to spare is creepy little life and set him free!

BurttBunch said...

Glad its gone now!!! I am back my friend! We went to Ephrata (close to Lancaster) and camped and took the kids to the Green Dragon ( a huge flea market and I got tons of scrapbook stickers for a $1 a pack!) and then to Chocolate World and stopped in Harrisburg to see the capital building. It was fun!

Christina said...

That sounds like something I would do. haha
I can never kill anything. It doesn't matter what it is. I've never had bats but I did have a bird once. What a night! It was caught in our dryer vent and got loose in the house when Cory tried to get it out. I thought the poor thing would kill itself banging into our two story window. Thankfully it got out after a few crazy minutes.

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.