Tuesday, August 5, 2008

lions & tigers & BATS!?! - OH MY!!!!

Did you all know that our bedroom is on the third floor - in what was the attic of our home?

we woke up at 2 am to a bat flying around our room. EEEEEEEEEE-YIKES!!! it was funny watching Brian chase it with a pack of scrapbook paper in his underwear!
Tee-hee!! he later got dressed. and took out the screen of the window and shooed it outside. OH my!!!!!!! - it took me a long time to go back to sleep, he seemed unsure about whether or not it went outside. the rest of the night I slept with a blanket on my head.

I'd like to go to my room for some scrapping stuff - but I'm not sure I should.

2 comments:

BurttBunch said...

ROFL!!! That is TOO funny! I hate bats! We had one in our house before and Lee used a tennis racket to get it out!

Nicole Wise said...

huh uh! i would not go into that room until i knew for sure it was gone. even if it's gone, there must be icky bat poop somewhere. how did it get in there??? thanks for sharing heather's photos with me, they were fun to look at. i seriously had goosebumps thinking of how exciting this must be for her and her family.

About Me

My photo
I am the daughter of a King. I am the apple of His eye. In addition, I'm a wife to the most wonderful man in the world - seriously - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for Brian! Most importantly, he loves the Lord with all of his heart and is a Godly role model to our children and others. Because of him, I'm a mom to four wonderful children - Ezra who's almost 9, Grace is 7, Elliana is 3 and Isaac who was a year on April 18. Life is a crazy whirlwind full of unexpected turns. This blog is to stay close to many friends and family throughout the US.